Maximizes Fuel Economy
Restores Lost Engine Power
Reduces Rough Idle & Hesitation
Lowers Harmful Emissions
Relieves Cold Start Performance Problems
Prevents Spark Plug Fouling
Restores Fuel Gauge Operation
Whether your vehicle is brand new, a few years old or a classic, one bottle of Techron Complete Fuel System Cleaner every 3,000 miles will help maintain the engine as close as possible to its original performance. Its patented Precision Clean™ technology and powerful detergents break up and clear away stubborn carbon deposits that can rob engine power.
- Cleans and protects fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers
- Cleans and restores operation of the fuel gauge sensor
- Cars and Trucks: One bottle every 3,000 miles or at each oil change
- Smaller engines (motorcycles, ATVs, boats, lawnmowers, etc.): One ounce for every gallon of gas as needed
- 10 oz. bottle treats up to 10 gallons of gasoline;
- 12 oz. bottle treats up to 12 gallons of gasoline;
- 20 oz. bottle treats up to 20 gallons of gasoline
- Spark ignition engines with gasoline, ethanol or gasoline/ethanol blends
- Conventional port fuel injection (PFI) engines
- Gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines
- Gasoline-electric hybrid vehicles
- Suitable for gasoline 2 stroke engines (air-cooled and water-cooled) and gasoline 4 stroke engines
How to Use Techron Concentrate Plus:
Step 1: Pour bottle into your near-empty tank.
Step 2: Fill up your tank with gasoline.
Step 3: Use one bottle every 3,000 miles.